Tuesday, August 24, 2004

 

I will not use Emirates airlines any more, for sure!

Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 2004 22:08:01 -0700 (PDT)
From:
"robabeh rahimi" Add to Address Book
Subject:
I will not use Emirates airlines any more, for sure!
To:
jawad@alumni.washington.edu

I just found this part on the net and I decided to
write about my the worst experience in whole my life
with emirates airlines. Actually, I wanted several
times to complain some legal place and tell them about
my experience but each time my husband stops me as he
tells that this just will remind me the story and will
not help me at all.
But now, at least I can tell you frankly about my
story. I am a graduate student in Osaka,
Japan.New-year holidays, the only opportunity for me
to have a break, I decided to go back my country to
visit my family after very long while. Making short
this long story, my university let me go back just for
a short while and then I began my trip with emirates
to be sure about my travel as it is believed to be the
best!!!. My flight, took almost three days because of
several problems. Actually the weather condition was
bad, and I am not complaining of it. But the worst
ever point is that, in Dubai airport they were VERY
VERY RUDE. I never have this experience in my whole
life. Even I found out that they wanted to have their
ordinary schedules after the whther condition turned
better and they did not want to pay any attention to
our group which was in that airport, a kind of hill in
my mind now. They did not want to change the schdule
just because of almost 100 or 200 people!!!! and we
did not have any facilities over there. I never slept
on the floor before that time that I experienced it
there for the first and hope the last time in my life.
They even became angry when we asked them some
blankets. I again tell that, it was not any problem
that the weather condition was bad and we should stay
there. but I am complaining that they were very
impolite and even they did not care at all and they
wanted to eliminate us from their schedule. Even they
were very very unhappy when we asked them about food
for passengers, they told us that this is just for 8
hours satying passengers in that airport not for
longer period. So I want to ask them was it our
pleasure to stay there? For me it seems that they even
do not know some very simple and elementary facts and
it seems that they are not even able to think about
it. They just know how to erase the problem by
answering that "go and tell other person" even though
it may be your 100th times doing the same. It is
funny. I will not use emirates airline never ever in
my life.
I just want to say one more thing. The good point for
an airline should be their responsibility. Bad weather
condition is very usual as they MUST be prepared for
it. It is not for sure passengers fault that the
weather condition is not good. Noteble, that Iran is
not a place with some really problematical weather
condition, I can say that it is for sure better than
so many other very cold contries. It is also funny
that, when I asked one person that why you are like
this with us, he told me that "go and ask your
government, it is your problem that your airport is
not ready to accept us in this weather" Isn't it
ridiculous. I do not remember that when I was
purchasing the ticket they reminded me to consult with
my government that in any problem in Dubai airport
they told us and even some not friendly phrases about
my country and government. I am a liberian out of any
political ideas. I like to be free and just study my
major a kind of related to physics, not religion and
not policy.
After my trip which was mostly in Dubai airport and
sleeping on the floor when I came back here Japan, I
found out that my new luggage is broken. I asked a
Japanese lady in Kasnsai airport(national airport of
Osaka) she kindly refereed me to a responsible person
from emirates airline. But that person, she just told
me this is not our fault. I reminded her about their
responsibility as I had been paid for it, she said any
other point if broken can be accepted for us but this
special point on your luggage NO. I asked the
reason,She told me about the differences of the points
on the luggage, verry funny new laws in physics or may
be metaphysics. Sorry for her. But this time, that was
just my knowledge about physics and forced me not to
accept her new science! at all. I was so tired and in
the Kansai airport I felt safe so I was brave enough
to ask her and stay on my possession without any
ignorance. Finally, she accepted it for repairmen. Is
it really a custom? Passengers always should be even
impolite and shout them and remind them about their
responsibilities?
I had so many other bad stories about my flight with
emirates but really it annoys me even thinking about
it.
I will not use emirates airlines any more and I hope
in future I can find some body, really friend from
Emirate country, very good person, who may be able to
change my mind about people of his country as my
experience in emirates airline, I did not see any body
who could show me at least a very tiny friendly smile
and help me when I was freezing on the floor, very
tired and sad and almost crying.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?