Wednesday, August 18, 2004

 

miss bagage

Date:
Wed, 18 Aug 2004 14:04:05 -0700 (PDT)
From:
"ramin roshandel" Add to Address Book
Subject:
miss bagage
To:
ffme@emirates.net.ae, jawad@alumni.washington.edu

Dear Madam/sir
I am one of emirates airlines passenger who had a
travel from New York to Tehran. I was presenting one
of my papers in American Society of Mechanical
Engineers in United State. After conference I put all
my conference paper in one of my bags. I was
suppressed when I received to Tehran because I could
not find one of my baggages which is contain important
conference papers. I asked the person who is
responsible in lost and found section in Tehran
Airport. He opened a file for me by number of 19090,
apologize me and promised that they help to find it as
soon as possible!
It is more than a 45 days that they could not to find
any trace from my baggage and I feel bewildered. I am
a PhD student in Sharif University of Technology and
that papers are the result of my PhD course. In
addition I bought some expensive experimental device
for my laboratory in Sharif University of Technology
and put all them in my baggage! I need them to
continue my research! So what can I do now? Please
help me or guide me!
My flights information is:
Date: JUL 7 Flight Number: UA7448
From: WASH/DULLES
To: NYC/KENNEDY
Date: JUL 7 Flight Number: EK 0202
From: NYC/KENNEDY
To: DUBAI
Date: JUL 9 Flight Number: EK 0975
From: DUBAI
To: TEHRAN
Best Regards
Ramin Roshandel



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?