Thursday, August 19, 2004

 

praise for emirates

Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 2004 15:13:53 +1200
Subject:
praise for emirates
From:
"Gordon Dryden" Add to Address Book
To:
jawad@alumni.washington.edu

Last week I travelled Emirates for the first time ‹ from Auckland (New
Zealand) to Brisbane (Australia), in economy class.
Both trips provided the most enjoyable economy flights I've had in years:
well up to Singapore Airlines standard ‹ which has been my benchmark for
many years.
The food both ways was excellent, and so was the service. And the on-ground
service was equally great. As was their e-ticketing, and airline booking
system.
Incidentally, I'm a frequent flyer with Star Alliance, generally totting up
more than 100,000 miles a year.
My wife and I are both arranging to fly from Auckland to London in November
‹ and we will almost certainly fly Emirates, unless there is a two-for-one
business-class special on another reasonable airline. But, for economy
class, I can't name a better airline.
In fact, I think Emirates shades Singapore because of its more international
crew.
Trust you will print this to balance up some of your other criticisms.
Anyone wishing to check the bona fida of this can email me at:
gordon@learingweb.co.nz
Gordon Dryden
Auckland, New Zealand



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?