Tuesday, September 21, 2004

 

congratulations on your great service

From:
"Sizar" Add to Address Book
To:
jawad@alumni.washington.edu
Subject:
congratulations on your great service
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 2004 14:57:53 +1000

My name is Sizar Ghajar and I'm the General Manager of Wanderers Travel.com
in Australia.
I have flown on many occasions but my last experience on Emirates Airlines
with my wife was one of the best travel experiences we have ever had.
Emirates Airlines flight crew and ground staff were great and the service
was exceptional.
Next year we will also travel and I can guarantee that it will also be with
Emirates.
Congratulations once again to yourself and your staff for a memorable year.
Kind Regards
Sizar Ghajar
General Manager
Wanderers Travel.com
810 George St
Sydney, NSW 2000
ph; 02 92804933
fx; 02 92800433



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?