Friday, September 03, 2004

 
From:
"Ali, Syed" Add to Address Book
To:
"'jawad@alumni.washington.edu'"
CC:
"'syed_alim@hotmail.com'"
Subject:
Emirates Airlines
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 2004 08:08:57 -0400

Dear Dr. Jawad,
It is unfortunate that Emirates website do not provide an opportunity for
passengers to let them know what went wrong during their flights. Recently,
we took Emirates to travel to Hyderabad, India. In my return journey the
Emirates flight got delayed starting from Hyderabad, then in Dubai and in
Paris. After all this they lost all our seven bags. It's been a nightmarish
experience with the Emirates airlines. I called the emirates office at NY
they were clueless; don't know how to track the baggage.
I was wondering if you would have the address or contact information of CEO/
President of Emirates airlines that I could send my letter of complaint to.
I will also send a copy to your website.
Many thanks
Mujtaba Ali



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?