Friday, December 03, 2004

 
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 2004 02:34:02 -0800 (PST)
From:
"samiuddin mohd" Add to Address Book
Subject:
Bad flight with emirates from Hyderabad to Dubai
To:
jawad@alumni.washington.edu

This is for info for all the passengers travelling
from Hyd - Dubai.
I purchased a ticket from Dubai to Hyd. Onward Journey
they allowed me 40 kgs , but while returning from Hyd
the Emirates staff was ill mannered that they didn't
have the courtesy to talk in decent way to passenger
they didn't allow me to carry 40 kgs , they only
allowed me 20 kgs .
I request the airline staff to be more courteous and
not to misguide passengers while purchasing ticket.
one cannot imagine the hardship undergone by the
passenger.
please dont repeat this to the passengers again
SAMIUDDIN



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?