Monday, December 27, 2004

 
From:
"Christopher McGilvery" Add to Address Book
To:
jawad@alumni.washington.edu
Subject:
Hi
Date:
Mon, 27 Dec 2004 20:41:12 +1000

What is the best attack strategy possible to send a letter to Emirates Airlines?

My problem is simple, they lost mail from Melbourne to Dubai.

In this mail contained my Frequent Flyer points for a flight on British Airways I took in September 5th and back to Inverness on September 12th this year, they lady in Melbourne Annoyed me so much.
Firstly she said I was not entitled to the points as you took a different flight that did not give you the points.

Then she states that the mail was lost.

Just with your experience what is the best approach to take, and are there any ways to write in arabic to dubai?

Yours Faithfully



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?