Friday, May 20, 2005

 

emirates to India march 16 2005


--- Laj Nasta <nastalaj@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 10:47:44 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Laj Nasta <nastalaj@yahoo.com>
> To: jawad@alumni.washington.edu
Dear sir/madam
I was travelling by emirates to India march 16 2005. I reached Bombay and i
found that my bag was lost. I made a complaint at the airport and filed a
claim. Till today they have not reimbursed me anything. I got my bag in USA
on May 3 2005. I had to collect from the Austin Airport. I have sent them
several emails and made calls to their New york office. Noone has responded to
my emails or Phone calls. I would like your help to get reimbursed for all the
trouble I had gone through. Lot of items in the bag were gifts and personnel
cloths.
Please guide me who can help me in this situation.
Sincerely
Laj Nasta
May 20 2005




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?