Monday, July 11, 2005

 

I lost My Baggage too.

--- "Majd Abaci (Judy)" <export@orkidecosmetics.com> wrote:

> Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 13:18:46 +0300 (GTB Standart Saati)
> From: "Majd Abaci (Judy)" <export@orkidecosmetics.com>
> To: <jawad@alumni.washington.edu>
> Subject: I lost My Baggage too.
>
Dr Rana Jawad Asghar,

Please accept my greetings.
first of all I want to thank you for the site I really feel better after I read
others stories,

I lost my bag in Dubai Airport, my trip was on Emirates Airlines on
30/Apr/2005. It was about 03:00 am, and it was very crowd at the visa check
point. we wait for more than an hour to finish the checking. and when I went to
get my bag I didn't find it, I looked for it for more than 2 hours but for
nothing. I make a report.
checked many time with the office there while my visit, and when I got back to
Istanbul ( where I do Live at ), I stopped checking for a while waiting a
replay from the emirates airlines, but for nothing, I call the office here,
they checked with the office in Dubai and they told me that Emirates Airlines
is sending me a letter . after waiting for more than 15 days I got the letter.
they wrote :
OUR RECORDS SHOW THAT THE BAG THAT YOU HAVE REPORTED MISSING WAS LOADED ON
BOARD THE SAME FLIGHT AS YOU TRAVELLED ON, I.E ON EK 122 OF APRÝL, ÝN THE
BAGGAE CONTAINER NUMBER AKE10141EK. THIS IS SINGLE SECTOR FLIGHT AND ALL THE
BAGS FROM THIS CONTAINER WHERE OFFLOADED AT THE BAGGAGE CAROUSEL AT DUBAI
AIRPORT.
WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCOMMODATE YOUR REQUEST FOR COMPENSATION.

That is what I delivered after tow months. I called the office here and they
told me to contact the person who send me the letter directly.
Do you think contacting them is for vain, I feel bad and I do not know what to
write them. so I thought you may help me, because you have an experience with
Emirates Airlines, Please tell me what I have to write . because I am afraid
that my English is not professional that much.

So would you please help me, I know that I may take some of your precious time.
But I feel that you understand me because you felt the same feelings that I
hold now.

Best Regards

Majd Abaci ( Judy )

E-mail: majood76@yahoo.com




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?