Saturday, October 22, 2005

 

Emirate Airlines

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Alen Lawson <alan.lawson@pgsonshore.com>
Date: Oct 22, 2005 10:24 AM
Subject: Emirate Airlines
To: jawad@alumni.washington.edu

Hi Jawad,

What a bunch of whingers some of your respondents are. As an
Australian I live in the country of the safest Airline in the World,

Qantas. Every six weeks I board an aeroplane bound for somewhere in
the world and return to Australia for my break. I have flown

Emirates for the greatest part of my travels.The crew are friendly
(try keeping a smile on your face surrounded by feral passengers).

And do their best to please.The planes are all near new and well
maintained. The Flight crew are second to none and the meals have

always been good. Try a smile and a Thank you once in a while. It
makes the crews life happier and cost you nothing. I would like to see
the

whingers on some of far flung airlines I have been on.You would be
lucky to get a glass of water.

Alen Lawson




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?