Monday, November 21, 2005

 

STUCK IN LONDON BCOZ ONE OF BAGGAGE LOST

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Zargham Dil <zarghamdil@hotmail.com>
Date: Nov 17, 2005 8:57 AM
Subject: STUCK IN LONDON BCOZ ONE OF BAGGAGE LOST
To: jawad@alumni.washington.edu

DEAR JAWAD,
I WAS SEARCHING EMIRATES.COM AND SUDDENLY IFOUND U.
can u guide me where should i approache for my lost baggage.i am on
way to america ( washigton ). i came to uk on november 4th to
celebrate Eid with my relatives.Wen i arrived at london heathrow
airport by EK 003,both of my baggage were missing and i came out of
airport without any baggage,was so embarrassing.Next day one of my
baggage which was a mirror in a frame was delivered to me by emirates
airline.My suitcase consisting of all Eid gifts for family and my
personal belongings is still undelivered.My holidays have spolied and
even i don't have my shoes and clothes,now i started buying some
necessary items from market because next week i'll be going to
Washigton.I talked to Mr.Hanspal in london EK office twice,but he
showed unability and told that file is still with central baggage
tracing office in Dubai.Even after 14 days there is no response .My
lost baggage reference number is AHL LHREK 21982.
The bad experiences which i saw in your website
demolarise me as i am very junior complaintant .Can i direct my legal
advisor in Pakistan to sue the airline in the court because i boarded
from islamabad OR i sue the airline in london.
Ill be grateful for your early reply.
ZARGHAM DIL
PAKISTAN CUSTOMS
zarghamdil@hotmail.com




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?