Thursday, January 26, 2006

 

lost my baggage. Emiratesairlines is keeping my baggage in Dubi international

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: mohamud ahmeddhaqane <qawaid@hotmail.com>
Date: Jan 26, 2006 8:26 PM
Subject: lost my baggage. Emiratesairlines is keeping my baggage in
Dubi international
To: jawad@alumni.washington.edu
Cc: abaleyferfer@hotmail.com

thank you for your website

this is really unacceptable behavior

I used Emirates to fly from Dubi to JFK. When I arrived at the JFK
air port (it was January 13-2006) I was told that my bag is in Dubi
and we will do everything to get your bag as soon as possible. When I
come to my final destination which was Minneapolis Minnesota, I filled
a report that my back is missing with American Airlines the cuy told
me that my bag will arrive tomorrow. American airlines sent a request
to Emirates to foward my baggage to JFK airport, and informed them my
baggage is in Dubi. myself as the passanger I called the Emirates
office in JFk airport to let them Know that my baggage is in Dubi
international airport. today is JANUARY 26 2006, it has passed 13days
since I filled my report and I am still waiting my back to arrive. is
there anybody can help me?. where to contect any phone numbers which
I can call my email is qawaid@hotmail.com




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?