Thursday, January 26, 2006

 

Stop kissing emirates airlines XXX

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Hamed Rauf <hamedrauf@hotmail.com>
Date: Jan 25, 2006 1:02 PM
Subject: Stop kissing emirates airlines ass
To: jawad@alumni.washington.edu

I just travelled from karachi to dubai and I had a small hand baggage, they
intentionally made me weight it and made me check it in, they calculated the
total weight to be 3 kilos more and they made me pay 2000 rupees at the
Karachi airport and it had nothing to do with emirates staff, they told me
they were told by the airlines to do it so they have to do it.
I care less abt 2 K Pak rupees as I live in US but its about principal
and they are XXXX so stop kissing their XXX and feel the reality, I
saw everyone cursing them in the queue i was in, some of them were going as
far as Australia and yet they were treated bad by emirates staff.
Thank God, I had Air France on my way back from Dubai to US and they made
me feel like a king with excellent service and comfort.
just coz you are a blady employee of the airline, it doesnt make us
customers feel the same, I travel to Pak often from USA and I would never
give emirates airlines any business in future and I would spread the word of
mouth wherever I can.




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?