Tuesday, February 28, 2006

 

Emirates airlines

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: rameez M <rameez7m@hotmail.com>
Date: Feb 28, 2006 5:09 PM
Subject:
To: jawad@alumni.washington.edu

To Jawad,

I would firstly like to state that you are very negative about Emirates and
think that it should be given a chance to progress, which is already in the
process of.

My I say I may be half your age but I have flown Emirates more than the
hair's on your head. It is considered a very reputable airline and is the
most prestigious of the world. I've flown many airlines but they have not
been as memorable as my first emirates flight from BHX to DXB.

We will wait until Emirates starts to operate the new 45 Airbus A380's and
builds its own terminal for its loyal passengers at it's hub DXB. Then we
will see if Emirates gives it passenger a bad experience.

Remember: "Marhaba Al Imiraat"

Rameez




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?