Thursday, February 23, 2006

 

Emirates Executives

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kurt Cobain <nirvanaor@yahoo.com>
Date: Feb 23, 2006 4:47 PM
Subject: Emirates Executives
To: jawad@alumni.washington.edu

I am still in the process of finding the email addresses of the people
so that I can send them an email.
I strongly believe that if enough people raise up the issue of the way
Emirates is handling its customers something will be done.

Not sure if you already have this info but was able to find some names
http://www.aviationnow.com/media/pdf/Major%20A.pdf

Still in the process of finding there email addresses.

By the way I have to say that there in flight service is much better
sompared to other airlines that I have travelled on .I think its there
pre flight (reservation/ticketing) and post flight (baggage etc)
services that sucks big time.




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?