Friday, February 03, 2006

 

Query-Please Reply

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: VENU NAIR <vinninair@msn.com>
Date: Feb 3, 2006 6:58 PM
Subject: Query-Please Reply
To: jawad@alumni.washington.edu

Hi Jawad,

I commend you in your continued coverage of Emirate Airlines dilemmas,
I stumbled onto your site while I was trying to find a customer
service e-mail for Emirates. My family and I just returned from a trip
to India, and had to use Emirates instead of Air India for the final
leg of our trip which started with us flying from Washington DC to
Dubai via Air France and then searching for the connection flight that
we thought would be Air India but turned out to be a Emirates flight
(a setup between the aforesaid 2 airlines). Anyway cut a long story
short, between Dubai and Cochin India, Emirates managed to lose a
piece of our luggage out of three suitcases we received 2. Of course
after numerous promises of the suitcase arriving the next day and then
the day after etc. we have now returned from our 2 week vacation
without any resolution, supposedly they have filed a claim etc, etc.

I was hoping that you may be able to shed any light in the direction
of a e-mail or number that may prove effective in dealing with
Emirates.

Please let me know.

Thank You,

Vinni Nair
Virginia, USA




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?