Tuesday, February 21, 2006

 

Reputation

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: M.Dounane <koal_panth@yahoo.com>
Date: Feb 19, 2006 6:01 PM
Subject: Reputation
To: jawad@alumni.washington.edu

Hi Jawad,
Great site thanks !!!!!
Just to note that missing baggage with Emirates has grown
dramatically. If you look at a common point for all travellers is
Dubai.
I personally think that there is a hall in Dubai full of our missing
baggage, and they don't have enough resources to trace them all.
In recent months Emirates wanted to touch maximum airports in the
world, but they missing a big point QUALITY, this will hit them soon
as it did to other airlines (maybe they are contracting out an adviser
to achieve the maximum number of touch down, he/she will soon leave
with bonuses but Emirates will stay with BAD image).

To: complaints@complaints.com
Sent: Sunday, February 19, 2006 11:28 PM
Subject: missing baggage on EK flights

Hi all,
I did not realise that Emirates airline's have a SERIOUS problems
regarding missing baggage.
I have lost my baggage in Paris on the 22nd of January 2006. I checked
in 2 suite cases from Brisbane, and I only received 1 in Paris.
We changed aircraft in DBX only so either the bag is still in Dubai or Paris.
They asked me to fill in claim form (which I did), but I have not
heard anything so far.
After reading all complaints I might have to kiss my bag goodbye
because I will never see it again neither the compensation I guess.
Regards,
Mohamed




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?