Monday, July 10, 2006

 

damaged baggage

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: azar khosravi <khosraviaz@yahoo.com>
Date: Jul 10, 2006 9:11 AM
Subject: damaged baggage
To: jawad@alumni.washington.edu

Emirate airline administration

Dear sir. My name is Azar Dokht Khosravi Boroujeni and
I am a resident of Iran. I travelled with emirates on
satuday June the 24th, 2006 from Milan/Malpensa to
Tehran, changing and staying overnight in Dubai
airport.In Tehran I noticed that my checked baggage
was badly damaged. Both handles were snached and
removed and there was no handle to carry baggage and I
had to hug that.Since I did not know how to register
for a complain, I had given up until now that I found
your e. mail. I will be grateful if you could follow
the matter.It is necessary to mention that It was my
first journey by your airline and overall I was very
satisfied of the both flights,apart the bad experience
that I mentioned.

Yours sincerely

Dr. Azar Khosravi
Ahwaz, Iran.




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?