Monday, August 07, 2006

 

Hi?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Abdulla Al-Toky <abby27@hotmail.com>
Date: Aug 7, 2006 10:03 PM
Subject: Hi?
To: jawad@alumni.washington.edu

Hi?
My name is David Johnson,I am writing a complaint about the 7 hour
flight delay.I was going back to MCT from SYD. They didn't even
annouce that there is going to be a 7 hour delay and on top of that
they didn't give us a lounge to stay in until our flight has arrived.I
want this to never happen again other wise i will sue you because i am
a very good lawyer or can i have a refund by 27 of June 2007.This is
one of the worst flight i have ever been on and the way the flight
attendants were treating the passengers was like a dog.Can you make
the flight and crew member treat the passengers with respect.If you
don't i will write a huge letter complaing about your airline do i
make my self clear.Please e-mail me on abby27@hotmail.com okay.Bye for
now
from:David Johnson
________________________________




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?