Friday, December 01, 2006

 

Fwd: LOST BAGGAGE

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Peter Gibbs <pgibbs@cytanet.com.cy>
Date: Dec 1, 2006 8:23 PM
Subject: LOST BAGGAGE
To: jawad@alumni.washington.edu

i TRAVELLED ON ek387 FROM bASNGKOK TO lARNACA TWO DAYS AGO. tHE
Hostess checking me in didn't seem to know what she was about, and I
only just managed to stop my bag, one of three going through without
any sticker on it. Anyway she handled it sobadly that the bag is
lost. This lady was laughiong and fooling around with other members
of staff, ins pite of there being a huge queue to deal with. She
didn't seem to know what she was doing at all, I only hope my bag is
found soon as it has very personal valuable things to me alone. The
ground staff with Emirates should be better trained. The Cabin Crew
I have always found very good.

Judith Gibbs Paphos Cyprus

--




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?