Tuesday, January 16, 2007

 

comment about Emirates service

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: malar vizhi <mylapore70@yahoo.com>
Date: Jan 15, 2007 7:44 PM
Subject: comment about Emirates service
To: emiratestours@emirates.com

To
Emirates Airlines
Customer services
United Kingdom

Dear Sir/Madam,

I travelled from London Heathrow (16/12/06) to Chennai, India
(10/1/2007) in your aircraft. The onward journey is ok, but my
returned journey was miserable, Because of poor service and un helping
tendency of the crew members. My son wanted to go to toilet for 45
mins, but she wouldn't allow him because the aircraft was not landing,
just waiting on Air to clear off the traffic. But they should have
told some alternate way instead of asking him to hold it for 45
minutes.

I have 2 small kids; kid's food was not available. I
was asking for child seat belt and took ages to get it. There was no
politeness. Moreover my Aunty has back ache and the back seat
Passenger was not happy when she tried to use the recliner seat (back)
rest. I struggled to get a seat for her.

My Family usually travel on BA or Airlanka. This time I changed to get
a better airline, Obviousley I am disappointed. This is just to inform
you, so that this type of problem will not happen in future. Please
take care of the Family with the kids.

Thanking you,
Yours truly,
Mrs. Malar Vizhi Dharmalingam
Mylapoe70@yahoo.com




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?