Tuesday, March 20, 2007

 

flight EK 333

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: francisco villanueva <astroguess@yahoo.com>
Date: Mar 20, 2007 7:45 AM
Subject: flight EK 333
To: jawad@alumni.washington.edu


Mr. Jawad,

Greetings!

Im really impressed with the latest features of Emirate Airline in
general, the "ICE" in particular. I was fortunate to travel with my
colleagues, all of us in medical profession to visit Dubai.

En route to Dubai via Emirates Flight EK 333(Manila- Dubai, 18:45
flight) I was disappointed with the flight stewardess, her way of
disposing excess beverage. she poured the liquid directly into the
toilet bowl. Not considering she may contaminate the container for
next use. I dont know if this is usual practice in the airplane, but
if its the usual procedure, let`s hope the passengers will not be
infected. I witnessed it because the stewardess hold me in my turn for
comfort room. Lastly she wipe the toilet bowl seat with paper towel
and dropped again the soiled towel into the bowl.

Thank you for your time reading my experience on.




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?