Thursday, August 30, 2007

 

My Experience with Emirates

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Omar Malaibari <abuzuhair52@gmail.com>
Date: Aug 30, 2007 1:22 AM
Subject: My Experience with Emirates
To: jawad@alumni.washington.edu


Dear Jawad,
Please post this on the Emirates Complaints site as my experience.
Thank you.

Dear Sir,

I have been watching the Emirates Airlines growing and expanding but
did not have the chance to actually try it. When I had the chance to
experience Emirates, it was unfortunately a non-satisfactory one.

Our flight #804 to Dubai on Aug. first 2007 and connecting to KUL On
flight # 342 Aug.02 ,was a tiring one because of the long time between
the two flights without a hotel or a guest house to rest in which is
the normal practice in such cases.

In the two occasions we checked in, we could not get the seats we
requested although we were there before four hours of the departure
time. In one incident the requested seats were empty, but it was
easier for the Check in employee to put us in one row.

In our return flight # 352 on Aug. 16, in flight lights were dimmed
most of the time. When I tried to switch on the individual reading
light, it did not work so I could not read. When I tried to watch a
movie the TV did not work most of the time. So, there was no light to
read, no TV to watch and no space to sleep. Flight attendants could
not help as they did not know or care. These were among the most
difficult 05 or 06 hours I spent in a plane. You might say that 99%
of the facilities are in good working conditions which could be good
for your statistics, but it is not good enough for me who suffered
form that 01% which is not working.

I am sorry to say that I was disappointed with my first experience in
flying Emirates.

Thank you.

Best regards,




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?