Thursday, January 10, 2008

 

emirates



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Europanel - MDT <sales@mdt-sa.com>
Date: Jan 10, 2008 1:27 PM
Subject: emirates
To: jawad@alumni.washington.edu


Good Day,

 

I am writing to you from South Africa in the hope that you can help me.

 

I have lodged a customer complaint at Emirates Airlines about lost luggage on a trip to Shanghai late November 2007.

 

(I can send you the details if you would like).

 

Bottom line: we planned 3.5 days business in Shanghai and had no luggage for 3 days. Therefore we lost an enormous amount of time and money.

 

For over 40 days Emirates has simply not answered at all and the matter is still "under investigation"…

 

How can I get the airline to at least reply with a decent solution on the problems that they have caused?

 

I have to escalate the problem in order to get them to respond. In this respect I've e-mailed IATA and the Arab Airline Organization already.

 

Maybe you have obtained individual e-mail addresses of the Emirates management structure?

 

I simply cannot understand that an Airline with such a marketing budget and campaigns is nor reacting to a simple and for us costly problem. I cannot leave it at this and will take this matter further.

 

What is your proposal?

 

Respectfully Yours,

Enjoy your day,

 

Jan Lievens

Civil Engineer (B)

 




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?