Wednesday, June 10, 2009

 

Fwd: Emirates



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <Pam.Allott@adare.com>
Date: Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 4:02 PM
Subject: Emirates
To: jawad@alumni.washington.edu



My partner and I travelled with Emirates to Dubai two weeks ago.  On boarding the plane in Manchester, my seat had no seatbelt - the attendant was informed and nothing done about it - hence travelled without seatbelt - is not against the law?

On leaving Dubai we had pre-booked seats only to be informed the plane was full, and we would be luck to even board the aircraft.  I informed them that I had to be back in the UK, and we were allocated seperate seats.

All in all a very bad experience with Emirates, and I would think twice before booking again with them

Regards



Pam Allott
Senior Account Executive


 




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?