Monday, March 03, 2014

 

Fwd: Another Emirate complain for your attention


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Maryam Feiz Alapour <m.feiz.alapour@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Mar 4, 2014 at 2:23 AM
Subject: Another Emirate complain for your attention
To: jawad@alumni.washington.edu


Sir,

I purchased a ticket on line for March 18 to fly to Tehran for $947 USD. There will be a layover of more than 8 hours and the airline is refusing to give me a hotel voucher claiming that my ticket is below $1000.00. They want to charge me some 500 USD including fees to upgrade my ticket to become eligible.

I purchased the ticket online and directly from them. Nothing in the fair price indicated of such condition attached to the ticket. In fact the only price  option for an economy class available was the the ticket I purchased.

I spent nearly 2 hours talking to their customer service somewhere in lala land without any resolution.

The phone number for customer complain I find is a Dubai number and nothing in the US. Do you have a US number that I can call?

Thank you in advance for your help.

--
Maryam




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?